Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Welcome To The Dominion Femdom Blog


Welcome to the first post of The Dominion Femdom Blog. This blog will augment our new website, http://www.dominionfemdom.com/, with regular information on events, personalities, and other developments at the Dominion Femdom in the virutal world of Second Life. To those of you who are not familiar with The Dominion Femdom, please allow me to tell you a little about us. I am Evangeline Eames, the First Mistress and owner of the Dominion Estate and it's sims. Opened in October 2008, Dominion was paid for, designed, and for the most part, built by myself. This is not meant to be boastful, but to assure our readers that The Dominion is a real Femdom and that it is not owned or operated by males in any fashion. As anyone who knows me can attest, I am truly and fully dominant in every world. In real life I am a single Canadian self employed woman who works in the field of design and who enjoys building and socializing in this new frontier that is called Second Life.

Last fall I found myself without a Femdom home in SL and on a whim, decided to design one to my own tastes. I had been involved in other Femdom organizations, and had spent some time considering what and whom I wanted to surround myself with. I saw a need for a strict Femdom organization that was also sophisticated, thoughtful, and stylish. Once the idea was in my head I was obsessed. The design and building process was lightening fast, going from conception to completion in about two weeks. I searched for the best of everything. It was important to me that I alone owned it and designed it. I do not believe in financial domination (using men only as a source of income), or relying only on the skills of men because I have not taken the time or effort to develop my own. To be blunt, I find these practices distateful at best and in many instances, despicable, practiced by incompetent women who have no right to call themselves Dominant. I admire a truly dominant woman who is completely liberated and self sufficient. I am fortunate that the Dominion is filled with them. Many of these ladies assist me in running what I think is simply the best Femdom in Second Life.


There are too many great ladies at Dominion to mention by name, but if you stop by chances are you'll run in to some of our most well known. High Mistress Angel Keen was one of the very first to step through our doors, and when others threw tantrums, went on power trips, came and went, she has remained as a kind and compassionate (yet VERY strict) force at Dominion. Angel is currently our Mediator and Counselor and occassionally oversees educational courses for our members.

High Mistress Destiny Teardrop is our in house celebrity, sometime entertainer, weekly Discussion Group Moderator, and our Mistress of The Hunt. She is loyal, charasmatic and engaging and regularly has boys fall in love with her after hearing her voice. She is a huge part of our success. Simply put, Destiny is our not so secret weapon of mass seduction.

High Mistress Madeleine Broome is an old aquaintance from another SL life who turned in to one of my most trusted friends. She is that girlfriend who will tell you the truth when you might not want to hear it and who you are secretly trying to impress (but don't want to be so uncool as to say so). She is our Mistress of Auctions and also the Managing Editor of FEMDOM Magazine. My advice to you: don't bother trying to outwit her.

There are so many other Ladies here that I could write reams about, all smart, fascinating and great supporters of our members: all of our High Mistresses (staff), are close and trusted friends I admire greatly. Our Ladies of The Dominion are amazing guiding forces and leaders in our society. And our Dominion Mistresses, so many who work hard here to help new subs and each other, they are undoubtly the best Dommes you will find anywhere. You'll just have to come down and meet them yourself.


That being said, the men in our organization are equally important, albeit not in charge. Many of my male friends have come along to Dominion to support us in a variety of ways, whether on staff, or just coming to cheer us on. My old friend Epicyclic Gears came in the early days with his bucket and sat with me in an empty sim and we watched our membership grow together. Another old friend, Shy Rodgenberger stopped by one day to check us out and never left. My submissive Van Stantz has been a big support to me and is also a wonderful designer of footwear among other things (check out his store EVA Footwear at The Dominion Fashion District). He has been steady in his love and dedication and weathered long periods of distraction and obsession, never waivering. He has earned his place as my only boy and he has my love always.

My biggest support has undoubtably been my partner Maztor Giles. He is a great designer and has worked hard on many of the great graphics you see at Dominion as well as producing our youtube videos and website. He is also the creative director of our latest project, FEMDOM Magazine (http://www.femdommag.com/). Maz has racked up many hours discussing ideas, hearing me bitch, or indulging my whims. He is neither sub nor Dom, and has ventured in to this world out of love for me. It hasn't always been easy, but he has never faltered in his support. Everyone should be so lucky to be so loved.

This has been a long post, not something that will happen often, but I hope it has told you a little bit about me and the people who make Dominion what it is. More specific information about the sim itself and our facilities can be found on our website (http://www.dominionfemdom.com/) , or visit us in world. Check back regularly for information on our great events and all the latest news. See you at Dominion!