Sunday, June 20, 2010

Fetlife, Fetlife, Fetlife

Later on today FEMDOM Magazine is hosting a Fetlife gala event on a special sim. Miss Destiny will be leading a discussion about the BDSM community at 12 noon and we'll follow with a dance with DJ Lady Medussa Reddevil. I hope you can all come. Watch notices for an LM.

Many of you have seen my notices encouraging everyone to get signed up on Fetlife and to join in on the discussions. Why am I such a Fetife pusher? Because its a great way to get to know each other better. We can share and be heard in a way that is just not possible in SL. Also, with some of the changes going on with Second Life, it does make you wonder about longevity. Our community is important to me, and extending it past our little world in SL is important to me too, be it on Fetlife, with this blog, or with the blogs our other members have started (send me a link to yours if you have one!).

If you haven't signed up on Fetlife.com I really, REALLY encourage you to do so. Its a free, social networking site for us kinky people. Just get signed in, find The Dominion Femdom group and then go to the 'introduce yourself' tab. I hope to hear from you soon.

For those of you who are on Fetlife who aren't so vocal, speak up! Start a discussion! We want to hear from you.

I hope to see you all later at the Fetlife event.

Eva xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment