Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas Dominion!


A festive Lady Gabrielle with Santa.  Photo by Lady Susannah

Merry Christmas Dominion!  This year I am snowbound and far away from friends and family. As many in the courtyard have heard, I could not even get to the store for my traditional cheese and crackers and assorted other goodies or to pick up my mail.  But you know what? Just like the Whos in Whoville, Christmas came just the same. It came with out crackers and squirrel presents and bows.  It came because of you and my other friends and family who sent me messages and phoned me and sent their love.  All December I've been waiting for that Christmas feeling, and when I woke up this morning, there it was.

To everyone at Dominion, I wish you health and peace and joy and such good friends as I am lucky enough to have.  But most of all, as I say every year, I wish you love.

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment