Sunday, September 21, 2014

The Big Date!

Wonder how Lady Madeleine and David's date worked out from The Dating Game?  Here's how it went...



So having made my selection and discovering  that I had been matched with David (Loth Siamendes), we decided to spent an afternoon getting out in SL and seeing the sights! David graciously agreed to pick out a few good prospects.

First stop? Prehistorica!

The is me trying to get into my velociraptor suit:


Later, David and I flanked a triceratops:


We were thwarted in our kill by this fellow, howsoever:
􀀂


On our next stop was the wonders of OUTER SPACE.  Ok, really it was about aliens.  I couldn't entirely follow the thread here, but I know that David (the alien on the red bik) and I (the lovely glowing green blob on the blue bike) saved ET (In the basket) from the police.  And then I think we tripped on LSD for awhile.



Finally, we took in Two Fish Too, an art installation with a number hidden features to ...well, let's face it...ride:






It's hard to know just where you might find us hanging around next.



Thank you to the Dominion Dating Game and to our lovely host Miss Mo!

No comments:

Post a Comment