Monday, August 3, 2009

What A Confession!

The group at Saturday's Femdom Confessions event

So this past Saturday Lady Ravanys had some problems connecting to the internet and I had the pleasure of hosting the Confessions event for the first time. I have to say it was an amazing experience. We had three stellar stories: a fantasy adventure in the style of old radio serials from Eroyan, an absolutely gorgeous femdom vampire story from Kael, and a sweet tale from Lady Sara with a twist that I won't reveal. I have to say I felt it was a really special evening.

Instead of Truth or Dare I asked everyone to anonymously submit answers to three questions which I then read aloud to the group. The answers were VERY interesting, including some references to tennis and golf balls which I will leave to your imagination.

Thank you to everyone who submitted stories and to those who came out to participate on Saturday. You all really made it a fantastic event.

See you next Saturday for more Confessions!

No comments:

Post a Comment