Saturday, September 5, 2009

Newbilicious!

Neku surveys the crowd

Lady Medussa with a box on her hand

Lady Eloise standing on a giant prim, looks on

Lady Pamela,trying to get her av sorted

Miss Destiny and Lady Ravanys, who spent all night asking random strangers for sex



Last night's Newbie Party was.....hilarious, scary, fun, and wild! Some of you were VERY creative with the newbie avs. I particularly liked the wearing of boxes and posestands; hey I've done that within the last week!

I have more photos that I received inworld that I will load on the blog later. Don't worry, theres at least one of me and maz in matching male newb avies with our newbie cocks. I won't disappoint!

Thanks to Lady Eloise and Lady Syriana, who did inspired sets of new music (from Lady Eloise) and first singles (from Lady Syriana). It made up for the scary visuals!

Thanks for coming out for the fun everyone! It was a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment