I am pleased to announce that Lady Syriana Paine will now be hosting our very popular Femdom Confessions event that runs Saturday at 4 pm SLT. Our original hostess, Lady Ravanys Lavendel has had to step down due to some real life committments, but continues on with us as one of our Mistress Mentors and as a staff member. Lady Syriana, who is also our mediator and a mentor herself, was an obvious choice for the job. I know she has big shoes to fill but I don't think anyone else could do it better. I look forward to seeing the new twists she'll bring to the event as she makes it her own.
A BIG thank you to Lady Ravanys who spent so much of her time preparing and hosting the Confessions event. I know we'll all miss seeing her in her nun's habit with her religious music playing in the background. When I came up with the idea for this event, it was very vague. Lady Ravanys volunteered to run it and came up with format so many of us have come to love. Although she will no longer be hosting, her name will always be synonymous with this event. She has assured me that she will be attending when time permits, and perhaps she can share a few confessions of her own.
Thank you again Syriana and Ravanys!
As I mentioned when we released this month's events calendar, we are going to have our first Mr. Dominion contest a little later this month. It's our chance to turn stereotypes on their heads and have the boys compete in a beauty pageant for a change!This is going to be a really fun event with a swimsuit competition, formalwear, a talent show, and of course a Q & A portion. Ladies, make sure to recruit your boys! Not only is this event going to be fun but there are going to be BIG prizes for the winner so don't miss out! Look for signs with more info to appear in the courtyard soon.
See you at Dominion!
No comments:
Post a Comment