Monday, April 26, 2010

Thank You For Another Great Weekend!

It's hard to get photos of all of the events and goings on so I did want to take a moment and thank Lady Ravanys for leading our ever popular Confessions event on Saturday. I have had to miss the last two sessions but I will be there this Saturday for sure! Thank you so much Ravanys!

Thank you also to Lady Syriana who rocks the sim every Saturday night with our D Lounge event. I know for many people this is one of their favourite events. It's a guaranteed good time.

I also want to congratulate Lady Christy and her boy Epi as they celebrate their second year anniversary. It's hard to believe so much time has passed! Congratulations to two of my oldest and dearest friends.

Thank you to all of our staff and regular members who help to make things run smoothly and work so hard to assist our new members. There's too many of you to mention by name but I am grateful to all of you. You make Dominion great.

Here's to another fantastic week!

No comments:

Post a Comment