Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Since I've Been Gone....


Sunday Beats with Lady Veronica


Saturday's Olympian Hunt winners:  Lady Janice, Lady Coco, and Zaira


Heather's Birthday party on Monday


Our Tuesday Dance Party with Lady Noirran

Some of you may have heard my internet has been seriously messed up since Friday. I have been able to log in a bit here and there, but the past few days I haven't had a decent signal at all.  Fingers crossed I can get it resolved soon, but in the meantime, I've been missing loads of fun (as you can see above)!  Thank you to all of our wonderful staff for stepping in to host events last minute, for making impromptu sets and signs, and for just generally covering my ass.  You all are amazing!    Hope to be hanging out in the courtyard with you all soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment