Thursday, October 17, 2013

Five.


Our 5th anniversary celebrations are in full swing, with loads of special events through until Sunday. I hope you'll drop by and  join us as we celebrate not a collection of prims or pixels, but the personalities, hearts, and spirits, that have made the Dominion something remarkable.

Five years ago today on October 17th, 2008, The Dominion Femdom opened with our very first Masquerade Ball.  In the 1826 days that have gone by, literally thousands of people have passed through our doors.  Luckily, many of you stayed and made it home.  For those who have remained to carry on with us in to year six and beyond, thank you for your love and loyalty.  You've stuck with our community through the fun, the problems, the silliness and the tears.  Your support means more to me than ever and I admire the hell out of you for your tenacity and commitment.  I hope you are as proud as I am of what we've done together.  To those who have moved on to new adventures, please know that the care, energy, and fun you've brought to The Dominion remains.  You're part of our history and this story we've written together.  To our newer members, I look forward to finding out what you will write on the pages to come.  The future is ours to make, as they say. Thank you to all of our friends, old and new. You've written your names all over my heart. 

To everyone in our community, please know that I am committed to doing everything I can to ensure Dominion's strength, health, and future. As long as there is a community here to serve, I plan to be here to do just that. I hope you feel I've earned your faith in me.  If I have, I plan to do my best to keep it. 

I'd like to end by saying this: I don't believe anniversaries are just about congratulating ourselves and looking back.  They are also a time to gather up our forces and turn towards the future.  I feel strong, confident, powerful, about where we are heading and I hope you do too.  I'm excited about what we can do together, where we'll go and how far our reach will extend.  Come along with us and let's see what we can make happen.

Happy Anniversary Dominion.

YEAR SIX!

Love,

Eva xxx 




No comments:

Post a Comment