Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Dollies In The Courtyard!



Soooo this happened in the courtyard the other day. I received this explanation from Lady Paine...

"I was in the courtyard hanging out.  Coco Firanelli was there as were a few submissives. Madi teleported in. I noticed her doll key was moving very s-l-o-w-l-y. I called her on it, suggesting she was popping over hoping a Domme would wind her up and sure enough less than a minute later she fell flat on her face onto the ground. Her doll key had run out of juice. Poor thing. Hahahahahaha! Of course, being the sweet, caring and concerned Dommes that we are, me and Coco jumped up and took action!

It seemed a waste that Madi was mowing the D's lawn, face down, munching away so, Coco quickly pulled out one her blow up dolls and shoved it under Madi. She positioned it just ever so and viola! Madi was on to trimming the doll's bush. Once Madi graduated with the first blow up doll, Coco pulled out another one and I added a strap on to it. We sandwiched Madi between them. Madi was busy sniffling but got nowhere. I then erected a sign for Madi, to calm her down and help her focus. 

After we were finished with Madi (having fun), Coco wound her doll key twice." 

Aren't our ladies nice?

No comments:

Post a Comment