Monday, September 13, 2021

Lady Mo


 

I'm sorry to share our dear friend Lady Mo Miasma passed away Sept. 6th, 2021.  I've confirmed this independently outside of Second Life.  Many of you will remember Mo as a long time Dominion staff member, provocateur, and creative force.  If you met her you could never forget her.  I am grateful she was my friend, ally, and co-conspirator.

I'll have more to say another day if you care to hear it.  My condolences to her friends. I've attached a photo - glamour and bunny mittens. There you go.

1 comment:

  1. I was lucky to know Miss Mo a little outside of SL and spent quite some time with her in SL.
    What you saw was what you got, and that's rare in any world.
    You will always have a place in my heart Miss Mo, and you are greatly missed.
    Niki Songlark

    ReplyDelete